Submit an event
Submit an event to the calendar
- Event title (max 100 characters, including spaces)
- Short summary (max 150 characters, including spaces)
- A photograph of the speaker, or image relevant to the event. Check the Digital image library.
- Event date
- Event time
- Event location
- If registration is required
- If a ticket is required
- A named contact and email address.
Supplementary information that is useful to help promote and publicise the event further:
- Speaker(s) name and their institution
- Abstract of the event (for content box)
- Biography of the speaker (for content box)
- Name and institution of the chair - if applicable
- Name and institution of the Vote of Thanks - if applicable
- Any catering details, time, locations and reception type
- If tickets are to be purchased or booked in advance via an external website (e.g. Eventbrite), be sure to include the link and information about what ticket types to register for and what the costs of tickets are in the content box provided.
The events team requires at least five working days to upload event information. Events will only be pulled through to the main feed where full event details are provided and where the event meets criteria set out for Imperial's public events listing.