Visas and Immigration
Visas and Immigration landing page
International Student Support
The International Student Support team provides specialist immigration advice to prospective and current Imperial College students, with particular expertise in Tier 4 (General) student visas, Short-term Study visas and options to remain in the UK to work after study.
This team also contributes to the College Welcome, running orientation workshops and events for new international students, as well as other support activities throughout the year to enhance the international student experience. The team forms part of the Registry.
The International Student Support team policies can be accessed below:
The International Student Support office is usually open as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 09.30-17.00 and Wednesday 10.00-16.00.
Christmas Opening Hours
The office will be closed on
- Wednesday 7 December (all day)
- Tuesday 11 December (close at 12:00)
- Friday 14 December (close at 14:00, no drop-in session)
- Friday 21 December 2018 (close at 13:00) until Wednesday 2 January 2019
A trained immigration adviser will normally be available to offer advice at the times below:
- Quick Query sessions: There will be no drop-in sessions during the month of September. If you have a query please contact us using the web query form link below.
- Appointments: Tuesday 14.00-17.00 and Thursday 10:00-13:00. Please stop by our office during opening hours or telephone us on 0207 594 8040 to book an appointment.
The office is CLOSED on Saturday, Sunday, UK public holidays and College closure days.
We are happy to offer pre-booked appointments to students based at White City on Tuesday afternoons. To request an appointment please complete the form here.
To ask us a question please use our web query form.