The Applicant Journey is focused on applications to Outreach and Global Summer School programmes, and admissions management for undergraduate and direct applications. The aim is to deliver capabilities that will ensure an excellent experience for those applying to programmes.
The College's new applications management solution will provide benefits to the applicant experience. The management of undergraduate and direct applications to programmes of study for 2019 entry will enable:
- direct applicants to submit an application online using a dynamic and modern interface
- direct applicants to track their application, request changes and upload documents online
- the College to present tuition fee liability on applicant offer letters
- applicants to make payments for application fees, deposits, and towards tuition fees
- the College to review, assign, track and manage applications
- a single source for applicant communications / archive applicant communications
- operational reporting capabilities.
The College’s new applications management solution to support the undergraduate and direct applications cycle for 2019 entry ustilises a combination of applications management software and the Banner student information system and went live in September 2018.
Access to the new admissions system is available through My.Imperial using your College single sign-on. The tile Applications 2019/20 entry will provide access to the new applications management system on completion of appropriate set-up.
The Registry Student Systems webpages contain access, training and support information.
Imperial College London runs a series of summer schools and cohort programmes for students aged 11-18 years, designed to promote Imperial to the most able students worldwide and to support students from under-represented backgrounds in reaching their full potential.
A collaborative 10 week project resulted in the launch of the new system, Aspire, in January 2018. The project has achieved an improved application experience for students, with managed communications throughout the application process to students, guardians and teachers. For more information on the system, contact Amanda Cerny, Head of Student Recruitment Marketing. To discuss potential ICT solutions, please contact your Digital Partner.