Handbooks and documents
These student handbooks are aimed at students already registered for an Imperial Horizons course.
They are intended to provide information about the Programme, and to be a source of advice on how to get the most from your course. They also contain important information about procedures which you must read carefully, particularly the advice on writing in your own words.
- Horizons Languages Students' Handbook [pdf] for academic year 2018-19
- Science, Culture & Society Assessment Handbook 2018-19 [pdf]
- Global Challenges Handbook 2018-2019 [pdf]
- Professional Skills for Employability Handbook 2018-19 [pdf]
- HBI03 Entrepreneurship Handbook 2018-19 [pdf]
Other useful documents
Language coursework coversheet and plagiarism/collusion declaration form
To be submitted with the first piece of coursework: Languages Plagiarism Form [pdf]
Coursework Extension Form
Please check the course notes on Blackboard for the submission deadlines. If you have extenuating circumstances (i.e. documented illness or a serious personal problem) that require an extension to the deadline you will need to complete the coursework extension request form below.
- Coursework Extension Form [pdf] (Science, Culture & Society & Global Challenges only*)
Completed Science, Culture and Society forms should be emailed to Christian Jacobi at email@example.com
Completed Global Challenges forms should be emailed to Dr Elizabeth Hauke at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Languages and Global Citizenship - Please approach your lecturer immediately if you cannot submit a piece of coursework by the set date. If you need an extension of more than 24 hours your request should be made in writing.
Please note that workload pressure is not viewed as a valid reason for requesting a coursework extension.