Tax efficient giving from Europe
Do you live in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg or Portugal? Donate via one of our European partners to enjoy the tax benefits on your donation available in your country of residence.
Imperial College London is registered with Transnational Giving Europe – a network of European charitable foundations that makes cross-border giving easier and more tax-efficient.
By making your donation to Imperial via one of our TGE partner organisations, you can support our work while continuing to enjoy the tax benefits offered to donors in your country of residence.
Currently, the scheme is available for donors resident in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg or Portugal.
How it works
- Contact our TGE partner organisation in your country of residence. They will provide the bank details needed to make a donation.
- Make your donation via the relevant TGE partner organisation by bank transfer
- Our partner organisation forwards your donation to Imperial by electric transfer
- You are issued a donation certificate by our TGE partner, valid for tax purposes in your country of residence.
What information to provide when donating
When making your donation, please use the bank details provided by the TGE partner organisation in your country of residence. Ensure that your bank transfer includes the following information:
- Your name
- Your address in your country of residence
- The name of the recipient you are donating to: “Imperial College London”
- If you are donating to a specific area at Imperial please make a note of this in the recipient box – for example, write “Imperial College London – Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Fund”.
Contact details for our TGE partner organisations
To make a donation through the TGE network, please contact our partner organisations directly.