Prof Henrik Jeldtoft Jensen (h.jensen) is a professor of Mathematical Physics in the Department of Mathematics. He is leading the programme Complexity Centre. His work focuses on how structure at macro level emerges from the micro level with an emphasis on the role and nature of dynamics.
Prof Kim Christensen (k.christensen) is a professor in Theoretical Physics. He works in the fields of statistical mechanics and complexity science with an emphasis on non-equilibrium systems. His research is an integration of theoretical, computational and experimental studies of complex systems, involving a rigorous mathematical approach to pioneer new ways of analysing such systems.
Dr Gunnar Pruessner (g.pruessner) is a senior lecturer in Mathematical Physics and an expert on the mathematical modelling of complex systems such as models of self-organised criticality and reaction/diffusion processes for problems in biochemistry and cell biology .
Dr Tim Evans (t.evans) is a senior lecturer in the Theoretical High Energy Group. He is interested in non-equilibrium systems and in complex networks in particular. This is both in terms of theoretical models and in terms of real applications and data, usually taken from social systems ranging from economics to bibliometrics and even archaeology.
Dr Nieves Fernandez Anez (m.fernandez-anez at usual imperial.ac.uk) is postdoctoral research associate working on smouldering, splitting her time between the Physics and Mechanical Engineering departments.
Dr Paul Expert (paul.expert08 at usual imperial.ac.uk) is postdoctoral postdoctoral research in the Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Physics section of the Maths department working on neuroscience applications.
Dr Eduardo Viegas is an expert in the application of complexity theory to risk quantification and financial systems and is currently a director of Risk and Complexity Laboratory Limited.
Dr Daniel Hook (d.hook at digital-science.co.uk) is an Adjunct Professor in the Physics department at Washington University, St Louis as well as Managing Director of Digital Science, a technology company serving the needs of scientific research which is part of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group (which also includes Nature). His research interests include using the tools of complexity and networks to find and understand patterns in research data such as data on scientific publications.
Dr Ray Rivers (r.rivers) is an Emeritus Professor in Theoretical Physics at Imperial. One aspect of his research is on the effect of spatial constraints on patterns of interactions, both in terms of theoretical models and in terms of application to archaeological contexts.
Dr Robin Carhart-Harris (r.carhart-harris at imperial.ac.uk) is post-doc researcher, Neuropsychopharmacology Unit, Imperial College London.
Professor Federico Turkheimer (federico.turkheimer at kcl.ac.uk), is Professor of Neuroimaging Analysis and Statics, King's College London.
Dr Elsa Arcaute (e.arcaute at ucl.ac.uk) is a postdoc at CASA (the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis) at UCL. She did her PhD on Clifford Algebras applied to Twistors, but who now works on an self-regulation in social systems.
- Saoirse Amarteifio (s.amarteifio14)
- Andrea Calandruccio (a.calandruccio14)
- Alberto Ciacci (alberto.ciacci16)
- Murat Erkurt (murat.erkurt09)
- Max Falkenberg (m.falkenberg13)
- Rosalba Garcia-Millan (garciamillan16)
- Gcina Maziya (g.maziya17)
- David Nesbitt (david.nesbitt13)
- Lorenzo Palmieri (l.palmieri16)
- Johannes Pausch (j.pausch15)
- Roozbeh Pazuki
- Hardik Rajpal (h.rajpal15)
- Anand Sahasranaman
- Vaiva Vasiliauskaite (v.vasiliauskaite16)
- Benjamin Walter (b.walter16)
- Nanxin Wei (n.wei14)
- Qing Yao (q.yao15)
- Maria Garcia Marti (maria.garcia-marti16, QFFF MSc)
- Katharina Brinck (Dynamics of Life, 2018)
- Michael Kitromilidis (Topics in interdisciplinary applications of complex network theory, 2018)
- James Clough (Causal structure in networks, 2017)
- Kristijonas Broga (Complexity Approach to the Dynamics of Financial Systems, 2016)
- Kishan Manani (Structure and Dynamics in Atrial Fibrillation: A Model of Cardiac Excitation, 2016)
- Alvis Tang (2016)
- Eduardo Viegas (2016)
- Nicky Zachariou (A complexity and networks approach to sustainability, 2016)
- Xiaogeng Wan (Time series causality analysis and EEG data analysis on music improvisation, 2015)
- Duccio Piovani (Analysing and forecasting transitions in complex systems, 2015)
- Anne-Mieke Reijne (anne-mieke.reijne16)
- Henry Price (henry.price10)
- Prof Geoffrey West
- Dr Peyman Ghaffari (p.ghaffari)
- Bjoern Cruts, Brainmarker BV, (email@example.com)
- Dr Tomas Alarcon (a.tomas), Basque Centre for Applied Mathematics
- Dr Ana-Sendova-Franks & Tom Richardson, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of the West of England
- Mr Robert Baldock (under supervision of Prof. M. Payne), TCM Group, Dept. Physics, University of Cambridge (rinb2 at cam.ac.uk)
- Dr Torbjoern Dahl & Faruque Sarker, Dept of Computing, University of Wales, Newport
- Dr Angela Espinosa & Pedro Pablo Cardoso, Business School, Hull Universit y
- Dr Tomaso Aste (also here), Kent University, Canterbury, UK
- Dr Mauricio Barahona , Dept of Bioengineering, Imperial (m.barahona)
- Dr Joydeep Bhattacharya , Dept of Psychology, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Dr Lloyd Demetrius, Dept. of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, USA & Max Planck Inst. for Molecular Genetics, Berlin, Germany
- Dr Moez Draief , Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial (m.draief)
- Dr Renaud Lambiotte, Department of Mathematics/Naxys, University of Namur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr Pietro Panzarasa, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary, University of London
- Dr Jeremy Pitt, Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial (j.pitt)
- Prof John Polak, Dept of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Imperial (j.polak)
- Professor Murray Shanahan, Dept of Computing, Imperial (m.shanahan)
For e-mail addresses, complete user names with @imperial.ac uk