To connect to the Imperial-WPA network using an Android device, follow these steps:
- Press the menu button on your homescreen and select Settings.
- Select WiFi.
- Select Imperial-WPA.
- Ensure the EAP Method is set to PEAP.
- Ensure the Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2.
- Under CA Certificate select Use system certificates.
- In the Domain field enter wireless.ic.ac.uk
- In the Identity field, enter your College username.
- In the password field, enter your College password.
NOTE: Some android devices do not have 'system certificates' as an option, they have 'do not validate' as an option. In this case please use eduroam CAT to provision a wireless profile on eduroam.