Activate a College account
To activate your Imperial College London account and set your first password while on College premises, login to a College computer using the following details and following the steps:
- Username - activate
- Password - Activate!
This will activate your account and allow you to set your first password.
Alternatively, if you are not on College premises or are on a private network, follow these steps:
- Go to Activate account.
- Read the Terms and conditions of use shown and click on the Accept button.
- Enter your full name as given to the College on your application form.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your College Identifier (CID), found on all official College correspondence and your College campus card.
- Enter the College Identity (CID) card number. Find out about CIDs at: College accounts and CIDs.
- Create a password and confirm it by entering it a second time.
- Click the Activate account button.
If the details are correct, your College account will be activate within a few second and your College account and email address will be displayed.
To create temporary accounts for visitors, find out more at: Visitors and guests