You can check if you are registered to use Office 365 by logging into My Account.
Windows phones are pre-installed with the Office Mobile app. Office Mobile is where you create new Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and where you can view and edit documents stored on OneDrive for Business or SharePoint sites.
Adding a College email account
- Tap Settings in the App list.
- Tap Email + accounts and then Exchange.
- Enter your College email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), your College password and your College username followed by @ic.ac.uk.
- Leave Domain blank.
- Tap Sign In and then Done.
Set up a new phone
- Tap Office in the App list.
- Tap Office 365 under Places and then Set up.
- Log in with your College username followed by @ic.ac.uk and your College password in the Office 365 screen.
- Tap Sign In. Your College OneDrive for Business will now be added to Places.