The Additive Manufacturing Network (AMN) will seek to coordinate research activities at Imperial College London.
- Providing strategic direction and a unified front for AM based research
- Increasing external exposure and to act as a focal point for exchange of expertise and resources
- Focusing external parties from academic, research labs, government agencies and industry
- Creating an interdepartmental collaborative network on AM which facilitate research seminars and access to AM based facilities
- Organising academic-industry workshop to solve grand challenges and exploit novel IP